At PermaTreat, our purpose is to help protect the world where we live, work, and play.
Our Managers are committed to this purpose.
PermaTreat, as part of the Rollins Family of brands is a pest management industry leader. We offer extensive training for our Manager who deliver valuable service to customers every day.
Are you interested in a chance to expand your knowledge and grow your career as well as your financial opportunities? Then check out our position that can turn into so much more!
The successful Manager Candidate will possess the following abilities and will be responsible for:
- Assuming leadership of an entire field operation team upon completion of training
- Exceptional People Development skills, with a proven track record of leadership development of others, to include field evaluations, addressing coaching opportunities and training
- Inspirational leadership skills, with experience in delivering customer retention results, with development of a motivated team dedicated to improvement of Customer Service and Retention, through continual training, and follow through on our commitment
- Dynamic Sales Leadership skills, with a background of successful revenue generation and growth, through motivation and holding teams accountable for results, and daily check in of activities
- High Level of Recognizing and Developing Talent, when recruiting, selecting and training, of all sales, service and customer service staff, including management
- Competitive compensation package with upward earnings potential
- A company vehicle after completion of the leadership program and branch assignment
- Comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, maternity & life insurance
- 401(k) plan with company match, employee stock purchase plan
- Paid vacation, holidays, and sick time
- Employee discounts, tuition reimbursement, dependent scholarship awards
- Industry leading, comprehensive paid training programs
Are you ready to take your CAREER to the next level?
- Founded in 1967, PermaTreat is a Central and Northern Virginia residential and business service provider who provides the most accurate, comprehensive, and efficient pest management services for both residential and commercial customers
- As the industry leader, we value PEOPLE, PROGRESS and PROFESSIONALISM
- The Pest Management Industry is growing – and is a recession resistant line of business
- PermaTreat is financially stable and growing as a subsidiary of [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Service Manager Trainee, (NYSE: ROL), headquartered in Atlanta, GA
We require a good driving record and the ability to pass a drug screen. Candidates must meet physical job requirements and safely perform the following job duties with or without accommodations:
- Safely use a ladder within the manufacturer's weight capacity
- Lift and carry up to 50 lbs.
- Safely access crawl spaces, attics, confined spaces, roof tops, etc.
- Ability to work in all types of weather conditions
Keywords: competitive earnings, career, regional, region, management, military, leadership development program, operations leadership, manager trainee, general manager, service, construction, lawn, route, field, delivery, uniform, warehouse, retail, restaurant, hotel, hospitality, management trainee
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
Hardworking And Dedicated