To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- New Hampton, IA 50659
- TreeHouse Foods, Inc.
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Mgr, Maintenance Tier 3
TreeHouse Foods, Inc. • New Hampton, IA
Posted 13 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
IA New Hampton
Job Posting Title:
Mgr, Maintenance Tier 3
General Maintenance Manager Goals
- Provide leadership as a member of the management staff;
- Coordinate all maintenance activities tied to production and the facility, including but not limited to overseeing capital projects and the PSM program, insuring the facility's safety and environmental work is current and compliant, obtaining quotes from vendors and overseeing outside contractors working in the facility;
- Plan activities for effective operations;
- Establish and maintain SOP's to keep the facility ready for customer inspections and well as governmental inspections (AIB, EPA, etc.);
- Train, coach and certify hourly employees;
- Give regular feedback to employees and management staff;
- Maintain department budget;
- Analysis reporting tied to key department metrics;
- Work with Corporate Engineering staff.
- Read, write, speak and communicate efficiently in English with a wide variety of people and personalities.
- Add, subtract, multiply, divide and compute rates, ratios and percents.
- Use adequate vision ability (depth perception and field of vision) to move around the facility safely and distinguish colors.
- Use one or both hands to operate various communication devices, such as telephones, faxes, computers, printers and calculators.
- Read written work orders, manuals, measurement instruments and company-posted work and safety policies, procedures and programs.
- Climb stairs using one or both hands to carry materials, tools or equipment.
- Grip with one or both hands in a sitting, standing, bending, squatting or stooping position hand and power tools, above and below shoulder and/or waist level, and exert the force or control necessary to accomplish the task.
- Use both hands while standing, sitting, or bending from the waist or in a stopping or squatting position to pull, slide, push, lift, place or guide equipment and parts from 60 to 80 pounds into the assigned installation position or to remove equipment or parts from operation.
- Bend down, step through small tank openings or crawl on two hands and knees into tanks or other confined spaces; within these, use arms in all positions (above and below shoulder or waist level) to perform the necessary work.
- Using one or two hands from a sitting, standing, bending, squatting or stooping position to operate buttons, levers, switches, etc. on the equipment and machinery either individually or simultaneously.
- React quickly to sound alarms by walking fast to correct a machine failure or to evacuate the facility.
- Measures, tests, records and reacts to manufacturing processes.
- Interact well with Bay Valley Foods Associates as well as suppliers and customers.
- Maintain Meets Expectations rating on all performance appraisals.
- Meet or exceed attendance expectations.
TreeHouse Foods is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers, including those with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your job search or application for employment, please contact us by sending an email to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]. In your email please include a description of the specific accommodation you are requesting and a description of the position for which you are applying.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status.