To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Cedar Rapids, IA 52498
- Jessie Gibson
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Sr Administrative Assistant
Butler Aerospace & Defense • Cedar Rapids, IA
Posted 2 months ago
Sr Administrative Assistant
Cedar Rapids, IA 52498
6 Month Contract
- Supports one or more individuals, but normally works in a confidential and highly responsive relationship with management at a more senior level of responsibility and discretion (Manager).
- Types and assembles data (i.e. tables, charts, reports, and memorandums) from verbal or written instruction; applies basic knowledge of equipment capabilities to plan details of formatting, spacing and page lay out.
- Proofreads typed data ensuring proper spelling, punctuation, and grammar usage; may perform minor document revisions to ensure clarity.
- Composes letters, memorandums, and recurring reports without dictation, for appropriate signatures.
- Compiles data from numerous sources and produces summary reports as required under general direction.
- May involve mathematical calculations and tabulations in accordance with established methods.
- Establishes, maintains and revises departmental files and readily identifiable control files for matters in progress.
- Receives and prioritizes telephone calls, business visitors, and incoming mail; routes mail and inquiries to proper personnel.
- Interfaces with departmental personnel concerning routine reporting and exchange of information requiring minimal interpretation to proper personnel.
- Maintain calendars, schedule appointments, arrange departmental meetings/conferences, and attend meetings to take notes.
- Transcribes recorded dictation for memorandums, correspondence, and reports as required.
- Coordinate morale events for department
- Coordinate travel for departmental personnel.
- May track and maintain departmental budgets and assist management in determining budget requirements.
- May prepare materials for departmental meetings.
- Interfaces with personnel from numerous departments and possible external contacts to exchange information requiring limited interpretation or discussion.
- High School Diploma or equivalent plus 6 years experience.
Cooperation - Recognizes that individual goals contribute toward accomplishing team outcomes.
Coordinating - Demonstrates the ability to circulate information through the proper channels.
Customer Service Orientation - Generally applies fundamental service techniques and adheres to proper customer procedures when interacting with customers.
Dependability - Demonstrates the ability to follow through with work assignments and support management's policies and procedures.
Detail Orientation - Is able to provide the status of work assignments at any time and can quickly produce any documentation or information that is need.
Information Management - Uses various software packages to maintain and update documents and records.
Relationships - Displays a compassionate attitude toward the needs of others.
Stress Tolerance - Remains professional during stressful situations.
Butler America Aerospace, LLC. is proud to provide an equal opportunity workplace and be an affirmative action employer. Consider Butler because we are committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We recognize that we thrive on diversity for the benefit of our employees, our customers, and the communities where we are located. Employment with Butler America Aerospace, LLC. is governed on the basis of qualifications and competence without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, ethnicity, veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, mental or physical disability or any other legally protected status.