To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Las Cruces, NM
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Manpower • Las Cruces, NM
Posted 10 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Entry level Accounting Tech
Do you have a strong background in Accounting or bookkeeping?
Are you interested in facilitating the financial growth of a company?
Manpower has immediate openings for an Accounting Clerk/Bookkeeper
What's in it for you?
* 40 Hour Week
* Competitive wages: Starting pay $10.00 to $16.00
* Long Term Temp, possible temp to hire
* Option to take free college courses and skills training
* Paid training
What is the job?
* Maintain current accounts of companies and submit payment schedule to Finance Department.
* Issue and mail checks to vendors.
* Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
* Recommends financial actions by analyzing accounting options.
* Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
* Substantiates financial transactions by auditing documents.
* Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
* Guides accounting clerical staff by coordinating activities and answering questions.
* Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
* Maintains financial security by following internal controls.
* Answers accounting procedure questions by researching and interpreting accounting policy and regulations.
What you bring to the job?
* Associates Degree in Accountancy
* One year of Accounting Experience
* Pays close attention to detail.
* Demonstrates strong organizational skills.
* Demonstrates strong interpersonal skills.
* Works well with a team.
Stop your job search and apply today. Do you need more information? Contact Marisol Espinosa at 575-522-6028. We love referrals so please share our job with friends and family. Also, check out Manpower's career platform with tools and resources to prepare you for today and tomorrow's jobs at www.manpower.com/mypath