To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Madison, WI 53719
- Randstad USA RE
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Randstad Engineering • Madison, WI
Posted 5 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Responsibilities for the Drafter
- Drafters coordinate the collection of data and incorporate this information into drawings, schematics, and maps. They consult with architects, engineers, surveyors, and workers while preparing and presenting their drawings.
- Analyze codes/regulations, and make weight, volume, and stress calculations for the materials to be used. They may also lay out interiors, draw landscaping, and represent the architect at the construction site.
- Complete project responsibilities within scope, budget and schedule.
- Maintain all revisions of project drawings.
- Examine and check engineering drawings for compliance with cited specifications.
Requirements for the Drafter
- - Associates Degree in CAD, Electrical Engineering Technology, or similar or related field from an accredited university
- - A minimum of 2 years of experience is drafting and/or design required
- - Sound knowledge of AutoCAD and/or Microstation required