To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Anderson, SC
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Retail Experience Manager - Anderson
Ashley Furniture HomeStore • Anderson, SC
Posted 4 days ago
Broad River Retail dba Ashley HomeStore is currently seeking a Retail Experience Manager for our Ashley HomeStore location in Anderson, SC.
The Retail Experience Manager’s primary purpose is to ensure operational excellence in their respective HomeStore while supporting the retail management and sales team in achieving daily, weekly and monthly business objectives. This includes managing all store inventory cycle counts and ensuring accuracy of inventory at all times, communicating between Broad River Furniture’s corporate office departments and the retail management team, working diligently to ensure all necessary reports are submitted to the correct department in a timely manner while providing an amazing customer experience to our guests. Specific responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Act as a key holder to open/close the store
- Act as the inventory captain for the store, completing all cycle counts promptly
- Receive purchase orders accurately
- Work with management team to prepare for upcoming special events and update breakroom/meeting room materials regularly
- Participate in weekly retail store meetings and REM conference calls
- Order and maintain all office supplies
- Serve as a liaison with internal partners to drive business performance and continuous improvements (e.g.: IT, Asset Protection, Human Capital, Finance, Merchandising, etc.)
- Act as the communications captain
- Generate social media excitement around promotions and events
- Print, review and distribute customer relationship management (CRM) reporting to the management team and home furnishing consultants daily
- Maintain awareness and drive performance to achieve key performance indicators (KPIs)
- Work with other REMs and the RGEM to develop continuous education and development materials
- Verify, validate, report and execute daily deposits
- Daily cash drawer reconciliation and submitting daily cash reports
- Review non funded orders, layaway orders and open orders on a regular cadence and contact guests accordingly
- Review finance receivables open sales audit daily and reconcile any discrepancies between Ashley HomeStore and third party finance provider
- Submit refund requests daily
- Reconcile all ACC cards with Valutec and submit reporting to the accounting department promptly
- Print updated merchandise tags weekly
- Verify completion of visual merchandising to ensure all tagging and point of purchase materials (POP) are accurate
- Keep business office area neat, clean and free of clutter
- Organize and stock all brochures and POP materials
- Maintain all reports and files in a neat and organized manner
- Partner with Customer Care to ensure an amazing guest experience is presented to each guest
- Answer any incoming calls in a pleasant, professional and courteous manner
- Championing our Mission, Values and Customer Beliefs
- Follows, supports, models and enforces company policies and procedures
- Perform additional functions that may be assigned at the discretion of management
- Bachelor's degree preferred but not required.
- Prior business office manager experience in a retail setting
- Proven ability to handle multiple projects and responsibilities simultaneously
- Exceptional critical thinking and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated ability to establish and maintain relationships with multiple departments and multiple levels of personnel
- Superior written and verbal communication skills
- Expertise in Microsoft Office products
We offer a Fantastic Benefits and Compensation Program!
- Medical, dental, vision, life insurance, disability benefits, including dependent coverage
- Paid vacation
- 401(k) retirement savings plan with company matching
A host of other excellent benefits!