Our multinational corporation that specializes in Internet-related services in Sunnyvale, CA is seeking a Sr. Data Analytics Engineer to come onboard as contractor. Depending on performance, this is an initial 12-month contract that can easily extend to 36-months.
This is 100% onsite position in their Sunnyvale, CA campus.
***No 3rd Party Candidates Need Apply***
- Manage data warehouse plans for a business vertical or a group of business verticals
- Build data expertise and own data quality for allocated areas of ownership
- Design, build, optimize, launch and support new and existing data models and analytical solutions
- Partner with internal stakeholders to understand business requirements, work with cross-functional data and products teams and build efficient and scalable data solutions
- Conduct design and code reviews
- Work with data infrastructure to triage infra issues and drive to resolution
- Manage the delivery of high impact dashboards, tools and data visualizations Minimum
- BS/B.Tech./M.Tech in Computer Science, Math or related field
- 7+ years of experience in the data warehouse space, custom ETL design, implementation and maintenance
- 8+ years of experience in SQL or similar languages, and development experience in Python.
- Experience with data architecture, data modeling, schema design and software development
- Experience in leading data driven projects from definition through interpretation and execution
- Experience with large data sets, Hadoop, and data visualization tools
- Experience initiating and driving projects, and communicating data warehouse plans to internal clients/stakeholders
- Apache Hadoop
- Big Data
- Business Requirements
- Code Review