Kelly OCG is looking for Manufacturing Technicians (Night shift) to join their team for a top semiconductor company in Hillsboro, Oregon. This is a long-term ongoing contract and it comes with benefits and PTO! Below is the job description and required skills. For immediate consideration, email your resume directly to Email blocked - click to apply as well as apply online.
Manufacturing Technician: Level 1
NIGHT SHIFT 6pm - 6am
Hillsboro, OR 97124
Long-term, ongoing contract
Pay is $15 - $19/hr (DOE)
Shift 4: 6:00PM - 6:15AM, Sunday-Tuesday, every other Saturday
Shift 6: 6:00PM - 6:15AM, Wednesday-Friday, every other Saturday
- To assist with unit assembly, testing, inspection, tray and containment transfer.
- The Level 1 Manufacturing Technician will follow established schedules and procedures put together by our client to Operate complex equipment and analytical tools in an ESD Cleanroom environment.
Multi-tasked job responsibilities include:
- Non-standard processing and problem-solving.
- Processing of state-of-the-art device.
- Material Handling.
- Maximize output using constraint management techniques.
- Sustain process equipment issues.
- Training and cross training cluster members.
- Contribute to a self-sustaining cluster team.
- Candidate must be flexible and capable of handling multi-task operations and attention to detail is must.
- Housekeeping activities: Ensure general cleanliness.
- HS diploma or GED equivalent required for US candidates.
- Good problem-solving ability is a must.
- Must be a self-starter capable of managing own activities.
- Supporting team activities.
- Basic math skills are required.
- Flexible and capable of handling multi-task operations and attention to detail is must.
- Computer Literacy, MS word, Excel, PPT.
Conditions & physical demands of job:
- Constant walking and standing.
- Occasional sitting and bending and twisting.
- Must be able to lift and transport up to 25pounds.
- Frequently push a cart with a push force of up to 50lbs.
The Managed Solutions practice within Kelly Outsourcing and Consulting Group (KellyOCG®) is one focus within the full array of Kelly Services® workforce solutions.
Kelly Services has transformed from the staffing industry pioneer to a leading workforce solutions provider. KellyOCG is the distinguished outsourcing and consulting segment of Kelly Services, known for applying a forward-looking approach that enables companies to make strategic workforce planning decisions that impact their business and competitive advantage.
The Managed Solutions practice area of KellyOCG is dedicated to partnering with clients to architect and implement solutions that put them in a position to meet their operational obligation to their organization and freedom to focus on their more strategic business needs.
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to have a role in managing employment opportunities for more than one million workers around the globe. We employ 550,000 of these individuals directly with the remaining workers engaged through our talent supply chain network of supplier partners. Revenue in 2015 was $5.5 billion. Visit URL blocked - click to apply and connect with us on URL blocked - click to apply, URL blocked - click to apply and URL blocked - click to apply.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is committed to employing a diverse workforce. URL blocked - click to apply
Attention To Detail
Complex Problem Solving