Part-time Customer Service Representative in Naperville, IL
Kelly Services is seeking motivated, hardworking individuals to work as Customer Service Representatives for a premier client in Naperville, IL. Our client is a Premier Retailer of furniture, housewares and decor. If you are looking to work in an environment that is professional; energetic, and encourages a work environment that resolves issues with skill and compassion then this is the job for you.
A bit about the Company:
- Advancement Opportunities, availability to grow to advanced levels of customer support roles.
- Get hired on by the company for long term part-time opportunities - Looking for proven performers.
- Work a set schedule of 13 -26 hours per week.
- Available Schedule: Between 4pm to 10pm, Mon to Fri, plus 1 weekend day, work a minimum of 4 hours (Sat or Sun 7:45 to 5pm)
- Full-time scheduled available: Set Schedule, 40 hours, Working Mon-Fri between 8am-8pm, plus 1 Sat or Sun
- Start now and work pass the Holiday Season, long term part-time opportunities.
Apply Today: Interested candidates can Nina and Jennie at Phone number blocked - click to apply
or email your resume to Email blocked - click to apply
A typical day might look like this for a Customer Service Representative:
- Answer customer questions, requests and concerns via customer interaction channels such as phone, chat, email, etc.
- Provide product information and suggest alternative product solutions based on customers- needs.
- Enter orders into systems and verify all the information is accurate.
- Provide delivery assistance to the customer including, but not limited to, scheduling deliveries, resolving delivery issues, ordering parts and entering return/replacements for shipped and/or delivered items.
- Provide basic assistance to gift registry, such as helping customers maintain the registry, etc.
- Provide service solutions and/or compensation to appease customers based on guidelines
- Develop and maintain effective, collaborative relationships with company personnel and customers
This job might be a fit for you if you meet the requirements below:
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- 1 year of experience in a customer service role in a call center or retail environment.
- Proficient computer and data entry skills - including proficiency with MS Office (Word & Excel) and Internet usage
- Excellent written and oral communications skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Must be able to use a computer for 95% of the work day
- Must be able to sit for 90% of the work day
- Energetic and customer focused
- Flexibility to work weekends, Saturday or Sunday
Work Schedule: Work a set schedule of 13 -26 hours per week.
- Available work Schedule: Work between the hours of 4pm- 10pm, Mon to Fri including 1-weekend day a minimum of 4 hours (Sat or Sun between the hours 7:45 - 5pm)
Pay and Perks: $14 per hour
As a Kelly Services employee you will have access to numerous perks, including:
- Kelly-sponsored Affordable Care Act health care coverage available to eligible employees
- Group insurance options*
- Service bonus plan
- Holiday pay plan
- Weekly electronic pay options
- Free online training campus available
- Exclusive online employee community
- Employee assistance program (EAP) available at no cost
- Corporate discounts
- Transportation spending accounts
•Offered and administered by Leslie & Associates. These plans are not sponsored by Kelly Services.
Apply today for immediate consideration!
#naperville #aurora #nowhiring #hiring #part-time #seasonal #trend #holiday #teacher #retail #customerservice #callcenter
Customer Interaction Management