Important Note: During the application process, ensure your contact information (email and phone number) is up to date and upload your current resume when submitting your application for consideration. To participate in some selection activities you will need to respond to an invitation. The invitation can be sent by both email and text message. In order to receive text message invitations, your profile must include a mobile phone number designated as “Personal Cell” or “Cellular” in the contact information of your application.
At Wells Fargo, we are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. We are seeking candidates who embrace diversity, equity and inclusion in a workplace where everyone feels valued and inspired.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Technology sets IT strategy; enhances the design, development, and operations of our systems; optimizes the Wells Fargo infrastructure; provides information security; and enables Wells Fargo global customers to have 24 hours a day, 7 days a week banking access through in-branch, online, ATMs, and other channels.
Our mission is to deliver stable, secure, scalable, and innovative services at speeds that delight and satisfy our customers and unleash the skills potential of our employees.
Enterprise Finance & Information Technology offers technology and services that exceed Wells Fargo customers’ expectations and directly enable them to succeed financially. We interact with customers more than 12 billion times a year through in-store, online, ATM, and telephone transactions. We impact customers directly, through systems availability and security, as well as indirectly, through our business partners who offer and deliver a myriad of products and services that meet customers’ financial needs. We provide a competitive advantage for the company through excellence in fundamentals, integrated partnerships, and our talented and engaged team members.
As a registered investment advisory firm, WFAM (Wells Fargo Asset Management) focuses on managing equity, fixed income, and blended portfolios for a variety of institutional clients. We believe professionals with the highest integrity, focused on adding positive relative returns, with disciplined teamwork, will exceed our clients’ expectations.
The successful candidate will play a key role as a developer on the Investment Technology Development (ITD) team focusing on the analysis, design, development/enhancement, maintenance, testing, and support of the firm's investment applications. The candidate will work with the Investment Technology Business Systems Consultant (BSC) teams, the WFAM Infrastructure team, and key technology partners to implement technology solutions. In addition, the candidate will work closely with the ITD manager and team to recommend and influence the adoption of standards, best practices, and consistent/repeatable solutions that can be leveraged by the entire team.Required Qualifications
- 5+ years of software engineering experience
- 5+ years of Java experience
- 5 + years of MySQL experience
- 1+ year of trading systems development or implementation experience
Other Desired Qualifications
- An industry-standard technology certification
- Strong verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- A BS/BA degree or higher in science or technology
- Knowledge and understanding of C#
- Knowledge and understanding of Autosys
- Knowledge and understanding of SDLC (System Development Life Cycle)
- Ability to take initiative and work independently with minimal supervision in a structured environment
- 3+ years of J2EE experience
- 3+ years of JDBC experience
- 3+ years of log4j experience
- 3+ years of Oracle experience
- 3+ years of PL/SQL experience
- 5+ years of SQL experience
- Understanding of Investment business, processes, and terminology.
- Experience developing, supporting, and customizing the Charles River Investment Management System (CRIMS) platform.
- Demonstrated capability in providing technical leadership on development projects.
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.Benefits Summary
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
Visit [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Software Engineer - Trading Systems Technology for benefits information.
Java (Programming Language)
Sql (Programming Language)
Java Database Connectivity
Java Platform Enterprise Edition (J2 Ee)
C Sharp (Programming Language)