We are in search of a RN with at least 2 or more years critical care experience with at least one year of operating room management experience, including CVOR who is ready to move into a Director role and wants to be working in the Northern Virginia region. Here you will be reporting to and working alongside a nationally recognized leader in CVOR. Our client is wanting a cardiovascular perioperative director-type of person.
The qualified candidate must have
The CVOR is consists of 7 operating rooms dedicated to adult and pediatric cardiac procedures, including heart and lung transplant, vascular and thoracic surgery. • RN License to practice in the Commonwealth of Virginia
* BSN, Masters Preferred
•BLS for Healthcare Provider certification required
•Previous experience in a Level I Trauma Center is preferred
About the unit:
• Dedicated to adult and pediatric cardiac procedures, including heart and lung transplant, vascular and thoracic surgery. There are 7 ORs – 1 pediatric OR, 1 hybrid OR and 1 thoracic/vascular OR.
•The Clinical Director of the CVOR leads the overall administration and management of CVOR and the pre-op and PACU areas and is responsible for creating a culture of patient safety, staff engagement and professional development.
*The Director will lead a highly skilled, nationally recognized staff utilizing state of the art technology and equipment.
• Average 25 – 30 surgeries/ week
• Currently there are 5 cardiac surgeons plus 2 vascular and 2 thoracic surgeons
- Full Time positions are 40 hours/week
What is great about this opportunity? :
Incredible benefits some of which include the following:
- Our client's Heart and Vascular Institute offers world class care.
-They are are consistently on the short list of U.S. hospitals selected to study the latest advances in heart disease treatments, including trials for atrial fibrillation and heart valve disease.
- Our client is the first hospital in Virginia to offer the CoreValve trial, a minimally invasive treatment for a heart valve disease known as aortic stenosis.
-We are one of the few centers around the country to offer three transcatheter valve options to patients. Known nationally for superior outcomes and expertise in minimally invasive valve procedures.
-Robust LVAD/heart transplant program
PLUS SO MUCH MORE!
- The sign-on bonus could be up to 20K
- The relocation package will be at a value of 30K (of taxable income) that has very specific elements. The program includes:
- 5K for incidentals
- 15K for the packing and shipment of household goods
- >three months’ of temporary housing, not to exceed $3500 a month
- You are eligible for medical, dental and vision coverage after 30 days
- You are 100 percent vested in matching contributions after 3 years. Our client matches 100 percent of the first 5 percent you elect to contribute. A Roth 401(k) feature is also available
- Flexible paid time off for personal time, holidays, vacation and incidental sick leave. Accrual earned based on length of service and actual hours worked. Accrual begins upon employment; use after 30 days of employment for qualified events.
- Free parking
- SALARY IS BASED ON YEARS OF EXPERIENCE....STARTS around $130,000 going up quite considerably depending on your experience, plus up to 12% Performance Bonus.
OUR CLIENT OFFERS SO MUCH MORE!
What is great about the area? So much! Not far from Washington DC and a train ride away from Baltimore, MD. The county our client is located in offers a magnet Housing program which included those in the healthcare industry. This program provides attractive, well-located, affordable RENTAL housing. (We can provide you with detailed info on this should you meet the qualifications of the job and if you are not already living in the area.)
To learn more about this great opportunity, please email your resume to us along with your salary requirement.
Basic Cardiac Life Support
Neonatal Intensive Care Unit
Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support (Acls)
Post Anesthesia Care Unit
Intensive Care Unit