Production Coordinator 2nd shiftTake your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future.
At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
ABB Smart Power is a global technology leader, with products and solutions that make power supplies smart, connected and protected. Its intelligent products and solutions make power more competitive by improving the energy efficiency, productivity and reliability of almost any operation.
The role reports to the Production Manager and is located in Senatobia, Mississippi.Your responsibilities
- Ensures the shift operation is run in compliance with health & safety policies and guidelines.
- Assists management and shift team in allocating, coordinating, and overseeing shift orders and work plan execution within production lines during the shift.
- Provides regular feedback and makes recommendations to management regarding issues within the production line, including production line organization, shifting priorities and possible critical situations.
- Helps management implement staff movements in case of vacations, illnesses, machine outages or shifting priorities.
- Support the unit in achieving the set production targets by adhering to the systems and processes. Correctly use machinery and equipment on the shop floor.
- Serves as leader during shifts to oversee cooperation and the resolution of technical/quality problems and logistic issues.
- Reinforces focus on volume, efficiency and on time delivery.
- Conducts all types of assembly work to produce a semi-finished or final products/systems/panels, including the packing where integrated with production lines. Work is typically done manually or by using light hand tools.
- The job may include regular quality testing as part of a defined production process. Skill set required depends on type of products and level of complexity.
- Operates within standard operating procedures and maintains a clean work area.
- Perform housekeeping duties throughout the shift and at designated times.
- Other duties as deemed necessary or assigned.
More about us
- Minimum High School diploma or equivalent.
- Basic computer skills and understanding of overall manufacturing operations.
- Required to stand, bend walk for extended periods of time throughout shift.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and priorities and easily adapt to changing situations.
- Detailed and team oriented.
- Flexible to work overtime with little or no notice.
- Candidates must already have a work authorization that would permit them to work for ABB in the US.
We look forward to receiving your application. If you want to discover more about ABB, take another look at our website www.abb.com.
Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action at ABB
ABB is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, creed, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, citizen status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, marital status, family medical leave status, or protected veterans status. For more information regarding your (EEO) rights as an applicant, please visit the following websites:
[ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Production Coordinator 2nd shift http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCP_EEO_Supplement_Final_JRF_QA_508c.pdf
As an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer, applicants may request to review the Affirmative Action Plan of a particular ABB facility between the hours of 9:00 A.M. - 5:00 P.M. EST Monday through Friday by contacting an ABB HR Representative at
Protected veterans and qualified individuals with a disability may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access ABB's career site as a result of your disability. You may request reasonable accommodations by calling an ABB HR Representative at
or by sending an email to [ Email address blocked ] - Click here to apply to Production Coordinator 2nd shift
. Resumes and applications will not be accepted in this manner.
- Diseases And Disorders
- Stress Management
- Production Line
- Manufacturing Operations
- Production Process