Veolia Water Technologies is seeking a Regional Sales Manager to support the West Coast territory of the United States and will report to our Cary, NC office. This position will promote, expand, maintain and implement all sales aspects of the biological technologies including the AnoxKaldnes product line, oxidation ditches, biological aerated filter, MBR and high purity oxygen systems.
Responsibilities for this position will include (but not be limited to):
- Accountability for overall performance of sales activities in assigned territory to achieve municipal goals for booked orders and gross margin.
- Achieve or exceed the given territory sales volume of the products through technical sales support of existing representative network and interaction with existing Regional Sales Managers.
- Visiting and coordinating the activities of the representative sales force, direct sales calls on consulting engineers and end user contacts.
- Work closely with and provide necessary tools to external sales representatives to ensure that sales goals are met for the territory.
- Developing and expanding new business opportunities for the products.
- Qualifying and follow-up of all sales leads.
- Training representatives in the use and advantages of the products.
- Develop and maintain relationships with Representatives, consulting engineers and customers.
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual sales forecasts as required.
Education and Experience
- The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 10 years of experience in the application and sale of equipment in the water or wastewater treatment industry.
- A Bachelor of Science Degree is required for this position, preferably in an engineering discipline.
- Candidate should possess a high degree of technical competence in wastewater treatment design along with exceptional communications skills (oral and written). Additionally the candidate needs an intimate understanding of the buying influences and purchasing protocol in the municipal market.
- Travel will be approximately 40%.
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package, along with a dynamic work environment. We offer challenging projects and training to ensure your success.
Around the globe, Veolia helps cities and industries to manage, optimize and make the most of their resources. The company provides an array of solutions related to water, energy and materials – with a focus on waste recovery – to promote the transition toward a circular economy.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.