To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Euclid, OH 44117
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Financial Reporting Analyst
The Lincoln Electric Company • Euclid, OH
Posted 15 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Lincoln Electric is a global manufacturer of the highest quality welding, cutting and joining solutions ranging from simple to complex. With over 120 years of service excellence, we are committed to employing talent that will support our strategy to foster innovation and a first class experience for our customers. Lincoln Electric, where the actual is limited and the possible is immense.
PURPOSE: Assist in the consolidation and preparation of the Company’s monthly, quarterly and annual financial statement reporting requirements for the management team and filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC). Interact with various internal and external customers on a routine basis to provide accurate reporting of financial results.
JOB DESCRIPTION (DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES):
- Responsible for consolidating the Company’s financial statements, including loading, preparing and eliminating journal entries utilizing Hyperion Financial Management (HFM).
- Assist in the preparation and compilation of supporting documentation necessary to complete SEC 10-Q and 10-K filings, including the XBRL detail tagging process.
- Assist in the monthly accounting and preparation of the Statement of Cash Flows.
- Responsible for the accounting of various domestic and international holding companies utilizing SAP and HFM software.
- Perform financial statement variance analyses.
- Perform ad-hoc analysis and reporting.
- Assist in a variety of special projects focused on strategic and / or business issues that arise.
- Position provides opportunities for interaction with all levels of management, subsidiary units and headquarters personnel.
- Bachelors degree with a major in Accounting
- 1-3 years public accounting experience with a CPA a plus
- Must possess knowledge and understanding of US GAAP, SEC reporting and consolidation accounting
- Must be highly motivated and possess excellent analytical and communication skills
- Must possess a high degree of flexibility and demonstrate the ability to perform numerous tasks and assignments concurrently
- Familiarity with HFM, SAP and Microsoft Office Products – Excel and Power Point
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, protected veteran status or disability.
Lincoln Electric is a $2.5B publicly traded company (NASDAQ) with over 10,000 employees around the world. With operations in over 40 manufacturing locations in 19 countries, we are well positioned to continue this partnership and poised to grow with our customers.
As a part of that continuing legacy, you will contribute to a new generation of innovation and experience the pride that comes with being part of the solution to the world’s challenges. It is a great time to be part of the welding industry!
Lincoln Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes from third-party recruiters. Resumes submitted to any employee(s) of Lincoln Electric without a signed vendor agreement, by the Manager of Recruiting & Training, will become property of Lincoln Electric. Verbal or written commitments from any other member of Lincoln Electric will not be considered binding terms. Lincoln Electric will not pay a fee to any third-party recruiter that has not coordinated their recruiting activity through the Recruiting Department.