To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
739 Thimble Shoals Boulevard
Newport News, VA 23606
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
CAREGiver - Part-Time Shifts
Home Instead Senior Care • Newport News, VA
Posted 5 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
We are currently hiring for all shifts, including day time, overnight, and weekends. All employees must be able to commit to consistently weekly availability between 15-40 hours.
Primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Companionship and conversation
- Light housekeeping tasks and meal preparation
- Medication and appointment reminders
- Alzheimer’s Car
- Ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with dignity and respect
- Ability to communicate with clients in a friendly and congenial manner
- Complete a criminal background check, motor vehicle record check and drug screen
- Possess a valid driver’s license and valid auto insurance (required if driving clients)
Home Instead Senior Care, named one of America's Best Employers by Forbes, is the world's leading provider of in-home care to seniors. Our motto 'To us, it's personal' is more than just words. It's a principle that permeates everything we do. It guides us as we provide personalized care, build relationships, and enhance the lives of seniors and their families right here in our own area, throughout the Peninsula and Williamsburg. We're invested in our community on a very personal level, and we believe every family deserves individualized in-home senior care with a compassionate touch. We're dedicated to enhancing the lives of seniors and their families.
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.