Home Instead Senior Care
is looking for caring and compassionate CAREGivers
to become a part of our team and join our mission of enhancing the lives of aging adults throughout our community. Home Instead Senior Care provides a variety of non-medical services that allow seniors to remain in their home and meet the challenges of aging with dignity, care and compassion.We provide care to seniors during the daytime, overnights, and on weekends. All employees must be able to commit to consistently weekly availability between 15-40 hours.
Primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Companionship and conversation
- Light housekeeping tasks and meal preparation
- Medication and appointment reminders
- Alzheimer’s Car
- Ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with dignity and respect
- Ability to communicate with clients in a friendly and congenial manner
- Complete a criminal background check, motor vehicle record check and drug screen
- Possess a valid driver’s license and valid auto insurance (required if driving clients)
The successful candidate must be willing to learn, have a caring and compassionate attitude, and excellent reliability.Home Instead Senior Care
, named one of America's Best Employers by Forbes, is the world's leading provider of in-home care to seniors. Our motto 'To us, it's personal' is more than just words. It's a principle that permeates everything we do. It guides us as we provide personalized care, build relationships, and enhance the lives of seniors and their families right here in our own area, throughout the Peninsula and Williamsburg. We're invested in our community on a very personal level, and we believe every family deserves individualized in-home senior care with a compassionate touch. We're dedicated to enhancing the lives of seniors and their families.
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.