Home Instead Senior Care is looking for caring and compassionate Certified Nursing Assistants (CNA's) for overnight shifts. Become a part of our team and join our mission of enhancing the lives of aging adults throughout our community. Home Instead Senior Care provides a variety of non-medical and personal care services that allow seniors to remain in their homes and meet the challenges of aging with dignity, care, and compassion.
This is an OVERNIGHT position and you must be able to commit to consistent weekly availability of 16 - 40 hours during the overnight periods of 11:00 pm to 7:00 am.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Assistance with toileting and incontinence issues
- Assistance with grooming and bathing
- Dementia/Alzheimer’s care
- Incidental transportation
- Companionship and conversation
- Light housekeeping tasks and meal preparation
- Must have a valid driver’s license and auto insurance, as well as their own personal vehicle
- Must be at least 21 years old
- Ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with dignity and respect
- Ability to communicate with clients in a friendly and congenial manner
- Display a high degree of professionalism and reliability
- Successful completion of a criminal background check, DMV check, and drug screen
- Ability to commit to consistent weekly availability
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.