Network Engineer / Analyst needed for a contract opportunity with our client located in Audobon, PA
#DICE - SA
The Network Engineer / Analyst will work closely alongside other members of the network teams and other IT members to complete day to day network related
• Interface with internal and external customers to troubleshoot and resolve network issues.
• Work directly with vendors and service providers to troubleshoot issues, perform network restoration and enable new connectivity.
• Participate in Emergency System Restoration (ESR) events aimed at troubleshooting and addressing production issues.
• Collaborate with other IT staff within the RRT and the IT Operations Center (ITOC) to monitor internal networks and connections to network providers using various network monitoring and troubleshooting tools.
• Complete service level tasks, including IP address requests, DNS requests and account provisioning requests.
• Perform periodic datacenter cabling efforts (installs, changes, removals).
What You Need to Bring to the Table:
• 3+ years of broad work experience including administration, engineering and security
• 3+ years of experience in LAN and WAN architectures and routing protocols, and a thorough working knowledge of Internet protocols and services.
• In-depth experience in configuring, deploying and optimizing layer 2 and layer 3 internetworking devices, specifically Cisco products.
• Strong experience in troubleshooting network related issues.
• Working knowledge of Checkpoint or ASA network firewalls and their use in providing network security.
• Ability to work on multiple initiatives simultaneously and balance conflicting demands
• Strong sense of professionalism, integrity and ethics
• Proven ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing to technical and non-technical audiences.
• CCNA or equivalent Cisco certifications a plus
• Checkpoint Firewall experience preferred
• F5 VPN/Load Balancer experience preferred
• Cisco ACI experience preferred
• Familiarity with direct response analysis frameworks
If This Sound Like You, Apply Now!
Yoh, A Day & Zimmermann Company
- Information Security
- Wide Area Networks
- Local Area Networks
- Network Security