Administrative Assistant - Highly visible role!
About the Company & Opportunity:
- Our client is a construction industry client with over 30 years in the business as a trusted general contractor
- The business serves various industries including public, private, and commercial institutions throughout the DMV region
- Over 300 employees and growing!
Location: Washington, DC (Northeast - Free parking. Not easily accessible by public transportation)
Schedule: Monday - Friday 8am - 4:30pm
Candidates MUST be able to commit to the schedule to be considered.
- Assist Executive Assistant to the President with various administrative projects which may include but are not limited to: updating Excel spreadsheets and Word documents, ordering supplies, stocking office supplies
- If the Executive Assistant to the President is not the in office, this position will fill in for any admin requests that the owner has
- This position will provide backup to the bilingual receptionist when receptionist is not at the front desk
- 2+ years of corporate admin experience
- Must understand hierarchy of an organization and importance of going through proper channels
- Word experience - advanced functions like mail merges would be a plus
- Excel experience - advanced functions like pivot tables and v look ups would be a plus
- PowerPoint - basics are fine
- Bilingual communication skills in Spanish and English is a strong plus
- Construction industry experience is NOT required
- Degree not required
- Ability to self-manage tasks with minimal training and supervision
- Strong attention to detail
- Clear communication
- Ability take over some responsibilities when Executive Assistant to the President is out of office
Qualified candidates please email your resume for immediate consideration. Thanks!
- Spanish Language
- English Language
- Microsoft Excel