Grow your career by joining Kelly Services' Automotive Resources Team at Nissan North America.
Kelly Services is currently seeking a talented Executive Assistant with Director/C-Level experience and advanced computer skills to work at Nissan in Franklin, Tennessee. The ideal candidate will have at least 2-5 years of related experience in a Corporate Executive Administrative Assistant role. This is a great opportunity to advance your career with a leader in the automotive industry!
In this contract Administrative role you will:
- Make travel arrangements
- Track and create expense requests & reports
- Maintain confidential information
- Prepare and consolidate presentations
- Make meeting arrangements
- Compose letters and reports
- Process check requests
- Perform internet research
- Project management
- Provide clerical, operational and personal support to multiple Directors
- Gathers, compiles and prepares reports on information relevant to assigned area
- Assist in planning and coordinating business activities and meetings: weekly staff meetings, monthly dept. staff meetings, and other meetings as needed
Minimum qualifications and requirements:
- 2+ years of directly related experience as an Executive Administrative Assistant
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Good organization skills and very detail oriented
- Polished, professional demeanor is a must to support collaboration with Admins supporting senior-level executives.
- Strong calendaring skills and the ability to proactively manage multiple calendars
- Possess the skills to build relationships and make connections necessary for the position
- Proficient with MS Office Suite at an intermediate level in Word, Excel and Power Point (Testing will be administered)
- Possess confident decision-making skills
- High School diploma required: At least one to two years post-high school education desirable.
As the local offices of Kelly Services do not represent the above position, please apply online for immediate consideration.
Services®, we work with the best. Our clients include 95 of the Fortune
100™ companies, and more than 70,000 hiring managers rely on Kelly annually to access
the best talent to drive their business forward. If you only make one career connection today, connect
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people
around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of
talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion. Visit URL blocked - click to apply and connect with us on URL blocked - click to apply, URL blocked - click to apply and URL blocked - click to apply.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females,
Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is
committed to employing a diverse workforce. URL blocked - click to apply