CareStaff Partners is seeking a Registered Nurse (RN) for a critical travel or local contract position with a Hospital on the Med/Surg Floor in Waukesha, WI.
The Assignment: Job #9832
- Location: Wisconsin
Specialty: Registered Nurse - RN
Setting: Acute Care / Medical Surgical (MedSurg)
Patient Population: Adult and Geriatric (19-65+)
Start Date: ASAP
Hours Per Week: 40
Shift: 8 Hour Days
Contract Length: 13 Weeks
Licensure/Certification Required: Wisconsin Nursing License or Active Compact
Experience Required/Preferred: At least 1 year of prior Acute Care Nursing Experience Required. 6+ months of Medical Surgical (Med/Surg) experience preferred
Pay: Gross Hourly $38-42/hr - Blended Rate
Experience the CareStaff Partners Difference:
- Join a Family Oriented Team that is Passionate about the mutual goal of finding the right local or travel contract position for You and Your Family
- Seamless Communication and support from your Dedicated Recruiter, Personal Compliance Specialist, and Individual Payroll and Benefits Professional
- Recruiters with Extensive Staffing Industry Knowledge
- Proven Track Record of Recruiting Excellence in Healthcare
When traveling with CareStaff Partners, our devoted Therapists, Nurses, and Teachers are our priority! As a sign of our Gratitude and Appreciation, you'll receive our undivided attention from start to finish, because taking an assignment to travel is a team effort. We are here to help you every step of the way whether it is your first travel experience, or you are a seasoned traveler. Don't sell yourself short by settling for anything less than CareStaff Partners!
NEW! Oasis Home Health Certification Program (RN, PT, OT, SLP)
- Premium Pay Packages
- Weekly Direct Deposit
- Unlimited CEU's
Medical, Dental, Vision, and more.
- Multiple cverage options, because there is no one size fits all when it comes to your well-being
- Licensure Reimbursement
Competitive and Timely Referral Bonuses Paid for:
- Physical Therapists (PT), Physical Therapist Assistants (PTA)
- Occupatinal Therapists (OT), Occupational Therapy Assistant (COTA)
- Speech Language Pathlogists (SLP)
- Registered Nurse (RN), Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN), Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)
Job Duties and Role Responsibilities:
Registered Nurses in a Long Term Acute Care position:
Consistently provides effective direct care, as part of the interdisciplinary team, to a variety of complex patients. Manages care and implements treatment plans at a refined skill level in collaboration with patients, their families, physicians and other members of the health care team. Seeks as well as provides feedback for improved clinical practice. Assumes a beginning leadership role but seeks mentoring in this process.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assesses the physical, psychological, social and cultural dimensions of patients according to professional practice standards and institutional policy/procedure at the Clinician 2 level.
- Organizes, coordinates and prioritizes nursing care activities considering the needs of the patient at the Clinician 2 level.
- Implements patient population specific interventions based on individual patient needs at the Clinician 2 level.
- Evaluates effectiveness of care and care coordination progressing patients toward desired outcomes at the Clinician 2 level.
- Develops and implements patient/caregiver teaching plan based on identified health education needs and the condition and age of the patient at the Clinician 2 level.
- Provides for a safe environment and safe delivery of care.
- Assumes responsibility for professional development of self and contributes to and assists with the professional development of others at the Clinician 2 level.
- Demonstrates leadership in the delivery of patient care at the Clinician 2 level.
Electronic Medical Record
Arm Hand Steadiness
Conducting Physical Examinations