Intertek is a leading Total Quality Assurance provider to industries worldwide. Our network of more than 1,000 laboratories and offices and over 43,000 people in more than 100 countries, delivers innovative and bespoke Assurance, Testing, Inspection and Certification solutions for our customers’ operations and supply chains. Intertek Total Quality Assurance expertise, delivered consistently with precision, pace and passion, enabling our customers to power ahead safely.
Intertek’s Industry Services team provides technical solutions that help customers maximize operational efficiency, ensure asset reliability, improve quality, and minimize safety risks. Some of our many service areas include inspection, non-destructive and materials testing, technical training, engineering, surveying, QA/QC, and supplier auditing.
The opportunity has arisen for a CWI Inspector to join this global
organization, which respects diverse perspectives, experiences,
and traditions as essential, and values each employee’s
contribution toward achieving our business objectives. We are
seeking an experienced Certified Welding Inspector for a position in Longview, TX. Only Certified Inspectors with a minimum of 3-5 years of experience will be considered.
Inspection personnel should also be familiar with
Destructive Testing fundamentals, techniques, and
applicability including groove welds, fillet welds, stud
welds, and weldability testing.
- The ideal candidate with be certified by the American Welding Society as meeting the qualification requirements of sections 5.2, 6.1, and 6.2 of AWS B5.1, Specification for the Qualification of Welding Inspectors.
- Must be capable of determining if a weldment meets the acceptance criteria of a specific code, standard, or other requirement.
- Must be knowledgeable in midstream/gas plant/NGL type equipment.
- Must be able to work independently.
- Knowledgeable in Microsoft software, and various IDMS platforms. ACAD experience is a plus.A career with Intertek means joining a global network of professionals dedicated to bringing quality and safety to life. Our vision is to become the world’s most trusted partner for Quality Assurance and we offer our employees the chance to make an impact with attractive growth opportunities in this industry on a global scale.
We offer a salary and benefit package competitively placed within the local market, including medical, dental, vision, life, disability, 401(k) with company match, tuition reimbursement and more.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to veteran status or on the basis of disability. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, or gender identity.
Intertek is a drug-free workplace. As a condition of employment, all hires are required to pass a pre-employment drug test.