If you're looking for work as a Customer Service Representative, this position via Robert Half, situated in a dynamic, rapidly-changing call center, might be for you! Articulate, highly-skilled candidates who love building solid customer relationships will be interested in this Customer Service Representative position. This Customer Service Representative opportunity is located in West Valley City, Utah, and is a long-term contract / temporary to full-time engagement.
- By being successful in your role, you will facilitate business development and client referral goals by actively cross-selling and referring customers
- Active problem-solver who listens for customer cues and actively resolves problems with grace and integrity
- Demonstrated talents in communicating and interacting with clients/customers, both internal and external
- 2+ years' experience with performing in a goal-driven & customer-focused environment preferred
- Foundational knowledge of Customer Relationship Management (CRM) systems, e.g. ACT!, Illustrator, Highrise, and Insightly
- Supportive, positive attitude with a detail oriented demeanour applied to all tasks
- Strong customer service and office administrative skills
- Comprehensive knowledge of Call Center Customer Service
- Knowledge of Answer Customer
- Ability to use multiple computer systems, applications, and utilize search tools to find information
- Sound written and verbal communication skills
- Strong proficiency in Excel and other Microsoft Program skills
- No stranger to performing extensive research to resolve complex customer inquiries
If you derive detail oriented and personal satisfaction from the expert application of customer service on a case-by-case basis, we want to hear from you. Apply today!
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at
. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Customer Service Representative
for more information.