ABF Freight is a logistics company with creative problem solvers who deliver integrated solutions for complex supply chain challenges.
Wanting to join the ABF Freight family? In our search for top talent, we are looking for those that will further enable us to deliver on our vision and fully support our values-driven culture.
Currently, we are looking for a Student Worker - Cargo Claims & Prevention to join the ABF Freight team. The responsibilities of this position include a variety of office procedures which varies by the department in which the student worker is employed. The position offers some flexibility when working around the student's class schedule.
Your contribution may include:
* Answer telephones, direct calls, and take messages.
* Maintain and update filing, inventory, mailing, and database systems, either manually or using a computer.
* Operate office machines, such as photocopiers and scanners, facsimile machines, voice mail systems, and personal computers.
* Open, sort, and route incoming mail and prepare outgoing mail.
* Compile, copy, sort, and fail records of office activities, business transactions, and other activities.
As a Student Worker, you will be a member of the ABF Freight Cargo Claims & Prevention Team. Your hours will be within Monday through Friday, 8:00am to 5:00pm, with irregular hours that may occur depending on work load.
Ready to apply? Before doing so, please make sure you meet the minimum requirements:
* Must be a student, actively working towards a degree.
* Must be able to maintain highly confidential information.
* Must be proficient in Microsoft Office programs.
If you require accommodation in the application process, please contact  Email blocked - click to apply
or call us at Phone number blocked - click to apply
. An Equal Opportunity Employer including Minority/Female/Vet/Disability."
1. mailto:Email blocked - click to apply