GIVE YOUR PASSION A PURPOSE
. Become a Home Instead Senior Care CareGiver , assist seniors in your local community and bring joy to their lives.
Do you have a passion for helping others? Are you looking to bring joy and enhance the lives of those you help? Do you want to be part of a team that shares those same passions? Look no further, you are home. Home Instead Senior Care is devoted to helping others who are in need and nurturing those who want to help. We provide world class training, on-going support, a supportive staff and a pleasant, nurturing work environment to our incredible CareGivers. Whether you have years of experience or just a passion for helping others, we welcome you to come join our team. Build relationships, take the lead and share your heart with seniors in your local community.
$13.00 to $15.00 per hour
Paid time off
Over time hours available
Full time and Part time / Flexible hours
We have a variety of shifts available with competitive pay . Find out more about this fulfilling career opportunity at homeinstead.com.
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must be able to read, write and speak English
-current/valid CA drivers license or ID
- Ability to clear background check
- Negative TB Test
- Ability to lift , push or pull 25lbs
- Have Reliable transportation
- Bright and friendly Personality
- Eager and willing to learn
- Enjoy social interaction with seniors
- Ability to work independently or as part a team
- Ability to communicate effectively with office staff
CareGiver Recognition and Benefits
- CareGiver of the month and year awards , locally and nationally
- Discounts on wireless phone services
- Direct Deposit
- Holiday Pay
- World class training and on going support
- 24/7 Staff support
- Quarterly caregiver celebration meetings
- Career Advancement
- Rewards Program
- Free continuing education
- Work locally
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.