To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
Visalia CA 93279
Sacramento, CA 93290
- Beazer Homes
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
New Home Counselor - California
Beazer Homes • Sacramento, CA
Posted 1 month ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
At Beazer, we build homes. We also build careers. Driven by a purpose to create durable and growing value, the team behind each home across the country is diverse, ambitious, and dedicated. Together, we shape an environment that encourages learning and community engagement, provides opportunities for advancement, and aligns compensation with performance.
We look for those who believe in the power of choice, teamwork, improvement, openness, and urgency; who approach their work with an attitude of focus, grit, and accountability; and who will be guided by the principles of safety, integrity, respect, and fun.
Overview: This position is primarily responsible for generating sales of homes within our Beazer Homes' communities through the conversion of leads/prospects into customers, generating leads and referrals independently, and building strong relationships with our customers, other realtors and within our communities. This position is located in Visalia.
- Sells and closes Beazer Homes' products.
- Generates leads from customer referrals, networking and realtor groups.
- Ensures a positive customer experience through presenting our communities and homes in a professional and knowledgeable manner while understanding the features and benefits of each.
- Ensures that the model home(s) and communities are in outstanding condition for presentation to customers.
- Understands and meets or exceeds any customer service goals or sales performance metrics as established by the Company.
- Provides assistance and coordination with design center, information on mortgage choice programs, communication with builders and any other Beazer Homes' departments.
- Prepares required forms and documents for each home sale for prospective buyers in accordance with any legal requirements and Company policies.
- Frequently updates buyers on the construction progress and remains actively involved in the customer experience through closing.
- Communicates any customer requests for information or complaints to the appropriate department.
- Regularly visits competitor communities and understands the competitive landscape for the home market in the area; gathers and utilizes data in the market to conduct a Competitive Market Analysis (CMA) and uses that analysis to better drive sales of Beazer Homes.
- Continually prospects for new customers through networking, referrals, and effective follow-up.
- Understands basic construction terms and able to answer construction questions.
- 3+ years of proven success in a sales environment.
- Minimum of a High School diploma or equivalent. Bachelor's Degree is preferred.
- Valid Real Estate license for state of operation, where required.
- Valid Driver's License in State of employment.