Join Home Instead, the world leader in the senior home health industry, with over 80,000 CAREgivers as part of our global network. Be an employee of Home Instead, where we pay your payroll taxes, offer insurance and other benefits!
- Bonus Programs
- Paid Time Off
- Direct Care Health Plan
- Overtime paid at 1.5 times
- Flexible schedules (day shift, overnight, weekends)
- Paid Training
- Direct Deposit
- Payroll taxes paid/file for you
- Mileage reimbursement currently at $.74 per mile
- COVID vaccine required (unless you meet a federal/state exemption)
- Background checks including criminal, drug and motor vehicle
- Valid driver’s license, auto insurance and reliable transportation
- Currently have (or willing to obtain) a Florida Health Care Level II fingerprint background check and CPR certification
- A big HEART - and the ability to care for our clients and their property with dignity and respect; English fluency required
We help support our clients by assisting with activities of daily living (will vary by client):
- Bathing, dressing, toileting
- Light housekeeping, errands, appointments, and meal preparation
- Companionship, conversation, and engaging in activities of particular interest
- Medication and appointment reminders
- Alzheimer’s or dementia care, and other illnesses
Applicants with prior home health industry experience are preferred, however we may consider other relevant experience. We are an equal opportunity employer and operate a drug free workplace.
When applying for this job, ensure you are following the instructions on the screen so you proceed to the NEXT screen all the way until you see the SUBMIT button. This will ensure your application is complete.
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.
- Activities Of Daily Living (Ad Ls)
- Vehicle Insurance