HR Benefits Administrator
This Human Resources position is responsible for a wide variety of benefits administration. These include administration of health and wellness plans, working with a wide variety of customers (employees and carriers), solving employee concerns or billing issues, paying biweekly/monthly bills. This position also assists with annual projects, such as open enrollment, benefits fair and various wellness programs. The position is responsible for managing our on-line enrollment system, vendor systems and other duties as assigned.
Role and Responsibilities
- Work with third-party vendors and/or government agencies for the administration/management of benefit programs.
- Perform on/off-boarding of employees in various health and/or retirement benefit programs.
- Perform the benchmarking of company benefit programs in line with those of competitors and employee needs; draft recommendations/proposals for benefit modifications.
- Perform the maintenance and update of all benefit documentations including, but not limited to, policies, summary plan description, letters, and other compliance documentations.
- Prepare communication programs and provide support to employees regarding benefit-related questions including unpaid claims.
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor's Degree Required.
- 5+ Years General HR Experience.
- Working Knowledge of HR Practices and Employment Laws.
- Strong Written and Verbal Communication Skills.
- Advanced knowledge of MS office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Basic HR Administration Skills.
Samsung Austin Semiconductor (SAS) is one of the most advanced semiconductor manufacturing facilities in the United States. SAS produces digital LSI logic components for tablets, smart phones, and other mobile devices. In August, 2012, SAS invested $4 billion to accommodate full System LSI production, bringing our total investment in Austin to more than $17 billion. With over 2500 employees and 2.3M square feet of space, SAS is producing a full range of design rule devices. Since 1997, SAS has been at the forefront of manufacturing technology, enabling the world's digital devices to operate at their highest performance.
What we offer:
- Ample training and development opportunities
- Competitive compensation package
- Generous PTO policy starting at 4 weeks
- Employer paid health insurance, long-term disability, short-term disability, and life insurance
- Onsite gym, basketball court, and soccer field
- Subsidized cafeteria meals
Samsung Austin Semiconductor is an Equal Opportunity employer.