To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Worcester, MA 01605
- Arra Lam
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Specimen Processor- Worcester, MA 01605
Kelly Scientific Resources • Worcester, MA
Posted 1 month ago
Specimen Processor- Worcester, MA Temp to Hire Responsibilities: The Field Specimen Processor collects and ships patient specimens in an accurate, efficient and timely manner. Duties & Responsibilities:
- Greets and identifies patients according to SOP.
- Obtains billing and testing information according to SOP.
- Collects urine and oral fluid specimens for drug testing according to SOP
- Packages and prepares specimens for shipping to testing location according to SOP
- Performs customer service duties to include phone inquiries and patient encounters
- Collects patient payments according to SOP.
- Is trained on and adheres to all HIPAA and client compliance policies as they pertain to patient information, orders and billing processes.
- Complies with safety rules and regulations to include proper handling procedures of samples, cleanliness and neatness of workstations and proper use of personal protective equipment.
- Maintains workstation supplies and performs other duties as assigned.
Skills/Qualifications: • Oral Communication Skills • Written Communication Skills • Organization • Time Management • Customer service skills • Detail oriented Experience: Some medical and/or customer service experience preferred Education: High school diploma required, Associates or BS degree preferred
With Kelly, you’ll have access to some of the world’s highest-regarded scientific organizations— providing you with opportunities to work on today’s most challenging, research-intensive, and relevant projects. Our connections can lead you to innovative scientific pursuits you’ll be proud to help advance. We work with 95 of the Fortune 100™ companies, and found opportunities for more than 9,000 scientific professionals last year.
You pursued a career in science to fuel your quest for knowledge and your desire to make the world a better place. Let Kelly fuel your career—connect with us today.
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.