To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- San Mateo, CA 94401
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Autobahn Motors • San Mateo, CA
Posted 13 days ago
You're serious about your career, and rest assured you've come to the right place. At Autobahn Motors, a Sonic Automotive family dealership, you'll find the opportunities, resources, and support you need to grow and develop professionally. Our 100+ dealerships are concerned with more than moving inventory; they're committed to your success and invested in your future. So read on, and consider a rewarding career with Sonic Automotive, Inc.
Automotive Service Greeter Purpose:
• The Service Greeter is responsible for moving service customer vehicles to ensure smooth and efficient traffic flow through the facility and increase customer convenience and maintaining an orderly service parking area.
Automotive Service Greeter Duties and Responsibilities:
• Greets all customers entering the service area with a friendly, upbeat professional attitude, answers their questions, and directs them to the appropriate person or location
• Determines if customers coming into service have an appointment. Records customer’s name, VIN, tag number, mileage, and existing vehicle damage (walk around)
• Controls service traffic flow, parking and assist with loaner vehicles as needed. Parks vehicles after they have been written up
• Drive safely and reports any lot damage immediately. Zero lot damage is the goal and the expectation
• Retrieve customer vehicles at cashier for pick-up; wait at vehicle for customer, thank customers for their business
• Install disposable seat covers, steering wheel covers, floor mats and I.D. tags in all the vehicles taken in for service
• Deliver the keys and repair order hard copies to the appropriate Service Advisor immediately after parking a vehicle in the service parking lot
• Maintains a clean and safe service drive area, free of trash, water, leaves and dirt.
• Drives vehicles to and from service lane, service stalls, and parking lot as needed.
• Makes key tags for vehicles
• Maintains a professional appearance. BMW apparel only, shirts tucked in, properly groomed, good posture; you represent a HIGH line luxury dealer
• Performs other duties as assigned
Must follow all company safety policies and procedures, and immediately report any and all accidents to a manager or supervisor.
Automotive Service Greeter Qualifications:
• To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
• The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
• Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• All applicants must be authorized to work in the USA
• All applicants must perform duties and responsibilities in a safe manner
• All applicants must be able to demonstrate ability to pass pre-employment testing to include background checks, MVR, drug test, credit report, and valid driver license
It's time to make the most important move of your career: the move to XXX. From our cooperative, team-based approach, to our more than 1,000 internal advancements each year, it's easy to see the XXX difference. When you join our organization, you'll enjoy comprehensive training, competitive compensation, and unparalleled benefits. Simply put, you'll experience the best that a career in the automotive industry has to offer.