Cleveland-Cliffs is seeking Hourly Production employees to join us at our Coatesville, PA operation. Cleveland-Cliffs is a leader in employee safety, quality, and productivity. Starting wage for Hourly Production Technician: $23.50+ per hour!
You can expect to see your work everywhere; the steels you work with every day are used in building nations. Ideal candidates enjoy hands-on, challenging, family-like environments and are looking for opportunities to develop further in their career.
- Operate equipment associated with production units.
- Operate material handling equipment such as overhead electric cranes
- Operate mobile equipment such as tractors, trucks, heavy equipment, dozers, loaders, boom trucks and mobile cranes.
- Inspect and perform basic maintenance on all associated equipment.
- Perform general labor duties.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or GED equivalent
- Demonstrated commitment to safety and quality
- Ability to read, understand and follow operating instructions and procedure manuals
- Effective communication skills – verbal and written
- Willingness and availability to work rotating shifts 24 hours a day, seven days a week
Cleveland-Cliffs Inc. is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to or call
- Two years of experience (preferred) in manufacturing or industrial related field
1-(312) 899-3097 and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Do not email your application materials to this email address. Application materials sent to this email address will not be considered.
As a company, we are doing what we can to keep all our employees safe and healthy. It is the current expectation that ALL Cleveland-Cliffs employees will be vaccinated against COVID-19 as soon as possible. Before accepting an offer of employment you must certify that you are fully vaccinated. Cleveland-Cliffs reserves the right to require proof of vaccination.
Applicants for this position must be currently legally authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis. The company generally does not sponsor candidates for temporary visas or permanent residency for this position.
Cleveland-Cliffs Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, military or veteran status, disability, sex (including sexual orientation and gender identity), genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. The following links provide information regarding your Equal Employment Opportunity rights and protections: [ Link removed ] and [ Link removed ] . We are a drug-free workplace and conduct pre-employment screening as a condition of employment.
- Heavy Equipment
- Materials Management
- Safety Principles