To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Haverhill, MA
- Amber Shea
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Human Resource Director
Haverhill Pavilion Behavioral Health • Haverhill, MA
Posted 1 month ago
Human Resource Director
Haverhill Pavilion Behavioral Health Hospital provides comprehensive, personalized inpatient treatment for adults and older adults whose lives have been affected by mental illness. At Haverhill Pavilion, our clients receive the intensive clinical and therapeutic care that they need to pursue a healthy and successful lifestyle.
Responsible for all phases of human resources within a facility to include recruiting, orientation, employee relations, training, employee data maintenance, benefits and termination procedures. Provide support and guidance to facility management and employees with a focus on consistent employment practices.
- Develop and administer various human resource plans and procedures for all facility personnel.
- Conduct recruitment: activity to include advertising, internal job posting, application screening, coordination of interviewing, extending offers of employment and completing necessary paperwork. Develop and maintain tracking system for open positions.
- Maintain personnel files, including training records and all necessary new hire paperwork.
- Deliver training to employees and managers.
- Provide guidance on interpretation of policies and procedures.
- Work with managers to resolve and prevent employee relations issues by coaching and training.
- Ensure complete and consistent Human Resources documentation, including but not limited to documentation of disciplinary actions and training compliance.
- Timely initial and on-going verification of licenses including background, driving record, professional and other checks as designated by state regulations. Assure necessary action taken expeditiously if policy standards are not met.
- May include managing and directing subordinate staff to identify goals and objectives.
- Handle complex and sensitive employee relations and human resources issues that have organizational impact or legal ramifications.
- Advise managers on performance management, workforce planning and compensation.
- Enter and maintain all employee information in UltiPro (HRIS).
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, business or related field preferred.
- 3-4 years of Human Resource Mangemenbt experience in the healthcare field required.
- Five years' previous experience in a Human Resources related role with demonstrable knowledge of principles and procedures for recruitment, selection, training, compensation, benefits, labor relations and negotiation and human resources information systems.