To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Sierra Vista, AZ
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Create an Account with CareerBuilder to save jobs & unlock these great features
See similar job titles and skills to help you make your next move
Upload a resume and become visible to Hiring Managers and Employers
Compare Salary Information to see where you stand amongst your peers
Easily Quick Apply to jobs with just one click!
Email Send Failed!
Systems Engineer, Sr
Chenega Corporation • Sierra Vista, AZ
Posted 1 month ago
Experience - 12 years
Degree - High School
Other Great Industries
Engineering, Information Technology
CHENEGA IT ENTERPRISE SERVICES, LLC Company Job Title: Systems Engineer, Sr Clearance: TS/SCI Location: Fort Huachuca, AZ Reports To: Program Manager FLSA Status: Exempt, Full Time, Regular Summary: The Systems Engineer, Sr. will be responsible for the completion of assigned complex or long-term engineering projects within budgetary and scheduling guidelines. The Systems Engineer, Sr is a high level individual contributor, leading a group of engineers, analysts, technicians, and/or one or more project engineers assigned for the duration of a project. Duties and Responsibilities:
- Leads a group of engineers, analysts, technicians, and/or one or more project engineers
- Proposes and implements systems enhancements that will improve the reliability and performance of the system
- Troubleshoots, diagnoses and resolves hardware/software issues
- Plans and implements moves, adds and change requests
- Oversees and ensures effectiveness of all server, storage, systems software and related infrastructure hardware components, and associated operating systems and software Responsible for technologies such as servers and operating systems, storage systems, virtualization, and systems applications such as email and backup solutions.
- Professionally administer routing, switching and fault tolerance solutions
- Proactively administers and monitors the networks in an effort to improve the efficiency and effectiveness
- May provide input for project team member performance appraisals.
- Other duties as assigned
- High School Diploma/GED and 12 years similar experience, OR Associate’s Degree and 10 years’ experience, OR Bachelor’s Degree and 8 years’ experience
- IT Level II; IAT II; Computing Environment Cert required
- iWATCH; AR 25-2 - IA Awareness; AT Level I; Level I OPSEC; CUI; ALMS Security; AHIMA HIPAA – Privacy and Security training required TS/SCI clearance required
- Leadership and self-direction skills are highly desired. Ability to solve complex problems utilizing creative thinking skills.
- Strong communication skills.
- Ability to critically analyze and understand the systems and communicate system requirements to the customer and leadership.
- Ability to travel as required.
- Ability to meet eligibility requirements of a government security clearance for access to classified information
- While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to sit and talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel and reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to stand; climb or balance and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision.
- The employee will normally work in a temperature-controlled office environment, with frequent exposure to electronic office equipment.
- During visits to areas of operations, may be exposed to extreme cold or hot weather conditions. Is occasionally exposed to fumes or airborne particles, toxic or caustic chemicals, and loud noise.
Job ID: 1900000190
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Created
Well, this is embarrassing. We are having trouble saving your search. You can try again or come back at a later time.