Our client, the second largest producer and marketer of chemicals, is currently seeking a Digital Marketing Specialist for a 1 year assignment with potential to extend or convert to permanent. Candidate needs to be local to Research Triangle Park, NC.
By working for our client, you will be exposted to a large company listed on the NYSE, work for a leader in a fast-paced corporate environment and be an integral part to the Marketing Team.
In addition to working with the world’s most recognized and trusted name in staffing, Kelly employees can expect:
- Competitive pay
- Paid holidays
- Year-end bonus program
- Recognition and incentive programs
- Access to continuing education via the Kelly Learning Center
The hours and pay for this position are as follows:
- Monday – Friday – 8AM-5PM
- Pay: $45/hr
The Digital Communications Specialist will provide digital marketing, brand marketing, video content creation, and video events planning in support of Global Brand and Marketing Communications for the Seed Treatment business unit.
- Update or create language, content and links to the Seed Treatment business unit web pages
- Utilize specified webpage framework as guidance
- Create a consistent look & feel across all indications
- Update or create language, content and links for each of the Seed Treatment active ingredient pages
- Provide a consistent look & feel across all products & indications
- Link out to the array of in-country brands sites
- Implement a communication strategy that includes media outreach and social media content creation
- Build and maintain relationships with journalists and key external role-players, including local media, business leaders and community stakeholders
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to generate content and ideas in line with the company’s strategy and in support of various brand initiatives
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Journalism, Public Relations or a related field
- A minimum of 4 years’ experience in communications
- Highly computer literate with capability in email, MS Office and related business and communication tools
- Content writing experience for all media platforms
- Proven social media expertise and strong knowledge of social media platforms and engagement strategies
•*Important information: This position is recruited for by a remote Kelly office, not your local Kelly branch. If you have questions about the position or are interested please email a word copy of your resume to [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Digital Marketing Specialist**
As a worker today, it’s up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what’s next is what we’re all about. We know what’s going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the 440,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/non-traditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.