, you’ll be a forward-thinker for our newly expanded DE&I team. You’ll partner with employees and leaders to grow and manage our Resource Groups. You'll be part of a dynamic team driven to lead change and build a more inclusive culture.
Do you have what we’re looking for?
This position is part of a job family. Placement will be determined by skills and qualifications of the candidate.
Why work with us?
- Translate best practices in DEI into developing processes, developing talent/teams, aligning stakeholders across different business areas
- Excellent communication and emotional intelligence skills (verbal and written) to manage sensitive conversations, influencing ways of thinking and keep others informed of project progress and escalations
- Proactively identify changes in work scope and ensure appropriate planning measures are taken
- Use change management and project management skills to support DE&I programs and strategy
- Work with others to solve problems and identify creative solutions
- Navigate ambiguity and provide direction to teams
- Typically requires Bachelor’s degree and at least 2 years of diversity/inclusion, employee relations, human resources or related experience, or Master’s degree and no experience, or at least 4 years of diversity/inclusion, employee relations, human resources or related experience.
Our employees and representatives serve nearly one million households with our diverse range of personal and business insurance products as well as retirement and investment services. We build relationships and work together to create a stronger, more secure future for our clients and our communities. We’re a big company, yet small enough you can make an impact and won’t get lost in the shuffle. You’ll have the opportunity to learn and grow throughout your career, either within this role or by exploring other areas of our business.
You’ll be able to take advantage of our benefits package, which includes insurance benefits (medical, dental, vision, disability, and life), 401(k) with company match, parental leave, paid time off, paid company holidays and time off to volunteer in your community. Please [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Program Specialist
to learn more about who we are and the many benefits we offer our employees.
COUNTRY Financial is committed to providing equal opportunity in all areas of employment, and in providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, age, gender, sexual orientation, veteran status, national origin, disability, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
Come join our team at COUNTRY today!
COUNTRY Financial does not generally sponsor individuals for employment-based visas for this position.