Solar Energy Solutions (SES) is seeking installers to join our rapidly growing team. The full-time position will be responsible for installing residential, commercial, or utility solar energy systems. Experience in the solar and/or renewable energy industry is strongly preferred but not required. Experience in construction would also be beneficial.
Solar Installer Responsibilities:
- Installation of solar components
- Installation of roof and ground based racking systems
- Installation of solar panels
- Basic electrical wiring
- Job documentation
- Completes and stays current on safety and industry training
- Must maintain a safe job site
- Candidate must be able to work in extreme environments – hot sun, winter weather, outdoor and attic installations
- Must be able to fulfill physical requirements. Work involves squatting, twisting, standing and stretched positions, and lifting and carrying up to 50 lbs. of materials or tools. Climbing up and down ladders and working over uneven ground or at heights
- Ability to operate a motor vehicle legally and safely
- Basic experience with the safe and effective use of hand-held and power tools
- A focus on precision and quality
- Ability to work in a team and foster a positive team spirit
- Strong communications skills with team, supervisor, and peers
- Ability to travel and work away from home as required
- All candidates must be able to successfully pass a pre-employment drug test in addition to a background and motor vehicle checks
- Competitive salary and personal and company performance bonus system
- Health, dental and vision insurance
- Prevailing wage potential
- Paid time off
- Company 401K
- Paid per diem for time away from home
- Growth in commercial or residential teams to Lead Installer role
- Fully paid solar trade training
About Solar Energy Solutions: Formed in 2006, Solar Energy Solutions delivers high-quality renewable energy solutions throughout Kentucky, Indiana, Tennessee, Ohio, Illinois, and West Virginia.
Our goal is to be the defining player in all areas of solar development in Kentucky and the surrounding states, make a tangible difference to society by building a new clean energy economy and do that through the creation of well-paid stable sustainable jobs.
We specialize in the engineering, procurement, and construction (EPC) of residential, commercial, institutional, and utility photovoltaic and solar thermal systems. Our personnel are the best in the region, holding specialized licenses and certifications in all relevant renewable fields. We are growing fast and want people with skills and stretch to come with us on this exciting growth journey that is only just beginning.
Solar Energy Solutions is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status.
- Renewable Energy
- Team Working
- Tooling Assembly And Dismantling
- Photovoltaics (Pv)