Essential Duties and Responsibilities of the Wellness Director include the following:
- Manage nursing department
- Ensure proper and timely records reporting in your department
- Supervise and coordinate admissions, assessments, and care plans to assure accuracy and completeness
- Serve as contact individual for family members and/or responsible parties under your department
- Flex work schedule including on-call, weekends, holidays, evenings, or nights as dictated by the needs of the facility
- Present a professional demeanor that communicates a corporate philosophy of service, goodwill, and genuine interest in each resident’s needs
- Observe residents’ ability to perform daily ADL’s and social skills, communicate potential difficulties or opportunities to the appropriate team member
- When called upon, participate in care planning and other meetings, formal and informal
Education and Requirements include the following:
- Graduation certificate from an approved LPN/LVN program; or Nursing Degree from an accredited college or university.
- Active, unencumbered nursing license to practice in the state of residence.
- Current CPR certification
- Current First Aid certification.
- Two year(s) of experience as a supervisor in a healthcare setting; hospital (geriatrics), skilled nursing or assisted living facility.
We are an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics.
The employer for this position is stated in the job posting. Ensign Services, Inc. provides recruiting services for operations in the skilled nursing, assisted living, home health and hospice industries.
URL blocked - click to apply
Licensed Practical Nurse
Based on Job Title, Location and Skills
Apply to this job.
Think you're the perfect candidate?
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Report this job
Report this Job
Once a job has been reported, we will investigate it further. If you require a response, submit your question or concern to our
Trust and Site Security Team
Job ID: JR19487
privacy and protection,
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.
Ensign Services's independent operating subsidiaries provide a broad spectrum of skilled nursing and assisted living services, physical, occupational and speech therapies, home health and hospice services, and other rehabilitative, healthcare and diagnostic services for both long-term residents and short-stay rehabilitation patients at 119 post-acute, assisted living and seniors housing facilities, nine home health companies, seven hospice companies, five urgent care locations and a mobile diagnostic business, all spread across California, Arizona, Texas, Washington, Utah, Idaho, Colorado, Nevada, Iowa, Nebraska and Oregon. Each of these operations is operated by a separate, independent operating subsidiary that has its own management, employees and assets. References herein to the consolidated "company" and "its" assets and activities, as well as the use of the terms "we," "us," "its" and similar verbiage, are not meant to imply that Ensign Services has direct operating assets, employees or revenue, or that any of the facilities, the home health and hospice businesses, the Service Center or the captive insurance subsidiary are operated by the same entity.
View the full profile