To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Hanover, PA 17331
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Needed ASAP! General Labor and Machine Operators
Manpower • Hanover, PA
Posted 1 month ago
Manpower is currently assisting a local company in Hanover, PA for a variety of Manufacturing positions. As all of our manufacturing positions you will set up and operate a variety of machine tools to produce precision parts and instruments. If you have machine operations, grinder, molding, iron pouring and general labor or assembly experience, you are encouraged to apply!
Pay for these opportunities will be up to $18.85 an hour plus overtime as needed. These positions are intent-to-hire opportunities.
We have openings on 1st, 2nd and 3rd shift.
The candidates that are chosen for the Manufacturing positions must be able to work in a team-oriented environment and communicate well with management and fellow employees.
Ideal candidates have a very positive attitude and previous experience.
Other requirements of the role include:
* All applicants must have steady work history with a good attendance record
* Ability to repeatedly lift up to 30lbs and occasionally lift up to 50lbs
* Must be able to meet physical demands including standing for extend periods, walking, bending, kneeling and reaching
* Manufacturing and/or metal fabricator experience
* High School or GED required
* Pre-employment background check & drug screen will be required as a condition of employment - Free for all Manpower candidates!
Candidates can apply for this machine operating position online at www.manpower.com or by calling Manpower at 717-630-8423 or email me at Catherine.firstname.lastname@example.org.
We offer our employees great career opportunities, competitive wages, and access to health insurance options after only 40 hours!
Manpower is an equal opportunity employer.