Jackson Nurse Professionals is seeking a travel nurse RN Med Surg / Telemetry for a travel nursing job in Belleville, Illinois.
Job Description & Requirements
- Specialty: Med Surg / Telemetry
- Discipline: RN
- Start Date: 12/19/2022
- Duration: 13 weeks
- Shift: days
- Employment Type: Travel
- Setting: Hospital
Enjoy a new, rewarding position if you’re a Registered Nurse with experience caring for patients in need of treatment for general medical conditions or surgical procedures in a 13 week contract at a state-of-the-art area hospital.
Experience an incredibly supportive and ambitious team at Jackson Nurse Professionals where Traveling Nurses have been building rewarding careers since 2006.
- Current state license in good standing with State License Board.
- 12 months MS/TELE experience in an acute-care setting within the last 3 years.
- At minimum, current BLS required (certifications vary by location – job may require ACLS).
- Medical Records.
Benefits & Perks
We deeply value your commitment to improving the lives of patients, that’s why we offer a comprehensive and competitive benefits package starting your first day.
- Full Medical Benefits & 401k Matching Plan
- 24/7 Recruiter: Your main point of contact available by text, phone, or email
- Competitive Referral Bonuses
- 100% Paid Housing Available
- Travel & License Reimbursement
Apply now and you’ll be contacted by a recruiter who will give you more information on this or other RN vacancies in the settings and locations that matter most to you.
About Jackson Nurse Professionals
Jackson Healthcare and its family of companies are an EEO/AA Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our associates.
Awarded Best of Staffing - Talent 2022 and rated as a Top Workplace 2022 by the Orlando Sentinel, Jackson Nurse Professionals connects today's travel nurse to awesome adventures in patient care. Since 2006, we’ve helped thousands of RNs and LPNs explore their favorite locations while filling critical needs in patient care at over 500 healthcare facilities across the U.S.
As a member of Jackson Healthcare’s family of award-winning staffing companies, we’re part of a growing community that’s impacting 10 million patients nationwide. Get to know us. Then join our mission to improve the delivery of patient care, and the lives of everyone we touch.
- Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support (Acls)
- Basic Life Support
- Certified Nurse Practitioner
- Diseases And Disorders
- Medical Records
- Surgical Procedures