To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Fort Worth, TX
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Front End/Web Developer
Nesco Resource • Fort Worth, TX
Posted 9 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
The developer will be responsible for designing and developing new applications for leveraging SharePoint and K2. They will also enhance currently supported applications using industry best practices and standards for UI development. The developer will work closely with a requirements analyst and customers in TEQ to develop state of the art digital products.
• Work with Business Analyst(s) to understand customer processes in order to design and develop applications using K2 and SharePoint
• Develop technical solutions to meet customer expectations this includes screen layouts, user interface elements, and application prototypes
• Develop forms, applications, and workflows using K2 and/or SharePoint designer.
• Create Mobile Friendly and Responsive SharePoint 2013 Site, Single Page Applications, Landing Pages
• Create Single Page Application (SPA) using Html, jQuery, AngularJS and CSS (Mobile Functional)
• Ability to Access the data using REST, oData and LOB Database for SPA in SharePoint 2010/2013
• Create Custom/Reusable Web Parts and App Parts using the SharePoint 2010/2013
• Lead or participate in demonstrations to present solution capabilities to stakeholders
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in Computer Science, Information Systems/Technology Management.
• Prefer (3) years software development, with two of those being SharePoint 2010/2013, SharePoint Designer.
• Experienced in creating responsive web designs (css media queries),
• Ability to create Service brokers, Smart forms and objects using K2