ABOUT US: Highland Ridge Hospital is an 83-bed psychiatric and chemical dependency treatment facility located in the heart of the Salt Lake Valley. Highland Ridge is owned by Acadia Healthcare, a national leader in the behavioral healthcare industry. We are the oldest specialty treatment program in the state of Utah and are fully accredited by the Joint Commission.
- Provide nursing care to patients.
- Obtain vital signs, urine samples and weights.
- Assist with transferring, lifting, raising or turning.
- Provide personal care assistance to patients.
- Follow established policies, procedures and standards for patient care.
- Insure comfort, dignity, privacy and perform related CNA duties such as feed, bath, dress, groom, move patients or change linens.
- Clean unit as assigned by professional staff, including equipment such as, beds, IV poles and wheelchairs.
- Document timely, accurate and appropriate clinical information in patient medical record.
- Collaborate with other staff in working with the population of the facility to treat and rehabilitate.
- Communicate clearly and effectively to patients, their family members, guests and other members of the health care team.
EDUCATION/EXPERIENCE/SKILL REQUIREMENTS: High School diploma or equivalent with additional education or training which results in certification as nursing assistant per state requirements. Previous experience in behavioral health setting knowledge and experience working with the population of the facility preferred.
LICENSES/DESIGNATIONS/CERTIFICATIONS: Current Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) certification or license, per state requirements. First Aid, CPR, de-escalation and restraint certification required (training available upon hire and offered by facility).
AVAILABLE BENEFITS: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Disability, 401k, and Paid Time Off.
Moving Of Patients
Take Vital Sign