To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- The Woodlands, TX
- Sylvanna SB. Berkowitz
- Phone: +1 713 235 8150
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Fircroft • The Woodlands, TX
Posted 1 month ago
Considered an expert in Civil Engineering. Facilitates effective execution of discipline engineering and design routines that align with the team's goals, objectives, and procedures. Assures accurate and timely communication among the team and other company Functions on discipline engineering activities, progress, and issues. In addition to technical ability, they should demonstrate sound communication, facilitation, and interpersonal skills. Has knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field. Provides instructions and guidelines to lower level personnel. Works with limited to no supervision. Primary job functions typically require exercising independent judgment. Typically reports to Senior level Management.
TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* Facilitate and coordinate discipline engineering technical work products
* Coordination and communication of various issues among the company's and contractor's engineering team that affect the discipline engineering design, safety, and regulatory compliance of the work
* Evaluate / comment work performed by the Contractor and sub-contractors to insure that the work is being executed in accordance with Company specifications, standards, and regulatory requirements. Includes review of discipline design drawings and documents
* Identify and assess deviations to Contract Technical Specifications and regulatory requirements; ensure that such deviations will be processed according to Company procedures; maintains Deviation Control Log.
* Steward discipline engineering queries from the Contractor and sub-contractors as well as technical information requests
* Keep Lead Engineer or Engineering Manager informed of discipline engineering progress, deviations, and execution concerns
* Participate in discipline engineering reviews at Contractor's and subcontractor's locations
* Drives and promotes capital efficiency in engineering design
* Support internal engineering general interest or Global Practice initiatives as requested by Supervisor
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
* 15+ years of closely related professional experience
* Bachelors degree in Engineering within discipline.
* Extensive knowledge of discipline design standards, specifications, codes, and appropriate safety criteria
* Ability to adapt to tight deadlines, heavy workloads, and frequent changes in priorities
* Proficient in Microsoft Office suite of software programs
* Read, write, and speak fluent English, especially as it applies to technical and business communications
Fircroft has been placing people in specialist technical industries for approaching half a century, focusing on mid to senior level engineers for contract and permanent roles worldwide. By applying for this job you give consent for Fircroft to contact you, via email & telephone, to discuss your application along with future positions and Fircroft's services.
Fircroft is registered as a Data Controller with the Information Commissioner as required under the General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679. Fircroft will only process your personal data for the specific purposes of managing your application.