This position is responsible for driving sales through inbound and outbound telesales efforts as well as other borrower solicitation efforts to a captive portfolio of residential loans.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Manage license assignments within assigned region
• Manage a portfolio of leads based on time zone region
• Manage pipeline
• Manage and track sales metrics
• Utilize systems for maintaining product knowledge, register loans accurately and pipeline management
• Understand and articulate financial calculations and current rate/pricing
• Use excellent follow-up skills to ensure targeted conversion rates are met
• Partner with operations teams to ensure the seamless transfer of file.
• Monitor and update Customer Relationship Management database
• Must be self- motivated with high energy and a positive attitude.
• Must have excellent phone etiquette with articulate use of the English language. Bilingual or multi-lingual preferred.
• Must be detail oriented and results driven with a focus on customer service.
• Must have excellent interpersonal, follow-up and relationship building skills
• Must have excellent written and communication skills as well as the ability to use different computer software programs related to loan origination and customer relationship management
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
• 7 – 10 years’ prior retail mortgage industry sales or finance experience preferred
• 3-5 years’ sales or finance oriented, managerial or supervisory experience is preferred
• Experience originating conventional, agency and/or FHA loans preferred
• Call center or telemarketing experience preferred
• Bachelor’s Degree preferred
CERTIFICATIONS, LICENSES, AND/OR REGISTRATION
• New hires must successfully apply for and pass the national and five (5) state mortgage licensing exams per federal and state loan origination regulations during the initial (90) day probationary period unless already licensed. Pre-licensing and continuing education will need to be completed where applicable.
• This position requires the employee to become licensed as a mortgage loan originator with the Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System and Registry ('Registry') and obtain a unique identifier from the Registry before engaging in mortgage loan origination activities, to maintain and renew licensing on an annual basis, to update licensing information with the Registry on a timely basis, and to provide that unique identifier to consumers as required by applicable SAFE Act regulations and company policies and procedures.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORK ENVIRONMENT
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit and use hands to handle, touch or feel objects, tools, or controls. The employee frequently is required to talk and hear. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; reach with hands and arms. The employee is rarely required to stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color vision, and the ability to adjust focus.
Bayview is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. All aspects of consideration for employment and employment with the Company are governed on the basis of merit, competence and qualifications without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other category protected by federal, state, or local law.
Attention To Detail