Mspark, a leading print and digital media distribution company delivering results by connecting businesses to consumers in rural America, seeks individuals to join our Operations team as Production Crew Members in our Alabaster production facility located at 1840 Corporate Woods Drive.
We are currently hiring PART-TIME Production Crew Members for our upcoming production.
- This is a PART-TIME position that only works 10-12 consecutive days every month.
- This posting is for NIGHT SHIFT ONLY.
- Day Shift Hours: 6:00 PM - 4:30 AM
Production Crews are made up of 2 different positions and if hired, you may be trained in either position:
- Machine Crew: you will load paper into machine 'pockets' on a production line, catch completed packages as they off the line, strap bundles together and stack them on pallets.
- Copy Crew: you will check in shipments at the dock, stack shipments on racks, deliver product to the production line using a forklift and remove empty pallets.
Everyone is required to adhere to safety guidelines, follow standard operating procedures (SOPs) and maintain a clean and safe work area.
WIIFM (what's in it for me)?
- The work includes inserting paper into machines, so no heavy lifting.
- No experience needed, we will train you!
- Flexibility and Worklife Balance! Our crews work 10-12 consecutive days every month (and just 1 weekend per month).
- Great opportunity for individuals seeking part-time employment or for those who are looking for a second job to supplement their income.
- Night Shift Hours: 6:00 PM - 4:30 AM
- Work is a team effort. We work TOGETHER to meet production standards and deadlines.
- Our facility is CLEAN and CLIMATE-CONTROLLED.
- Competitive hourly pay with an opportunity to earn attendance bonuses each month. On average, new employees can make $1,000 per month (before taxes)!
- Regular pay increases for excellent performance.
- Overtime is available and is paid after 40 hours per pay period.
- Weekly pay via direct deposit or VISA pay card.
Applications are also accepted in person Monday - Friday from 9AM - 4PM. The address is 1840 Corporate Woods Dr, Suite 100, Alabaster, AL 35007. Se habla espanol!
Experience and Skills:
No experience is necessary - we will train you. However we DO require the following:
- A great attitude!
- A strong work ethic!
- A willingness to learn (and to be trained and coached)!
- A team mentality and ability to get along well with others!
Hardworking And Dedicated