AWS Developer with strong Java background
Technology Skills & Experience
• More than 5 years of experience in developing enterprise scale distributed web applications.
• Strong experience (3-5 years) in OO design patterns, multi-threaded systems and automated unit testing.
• Experience in processing large scale data, database concepts and SQL.
• Experience in building and integration with RESTful API, XML & JSON processing.
• Relevant AWS technology skills (2-3 years)
o Expert knowledge in the JAVA.
o AWS EC2, Elastic Load Balancer, Elastic Beanstalk, AWS Batch, AWS Lambda, AWS Dynamo DB, AWS RDS and AWS S3 (API)
o AWS Code commit, CodeDepoly and Code Pipeline.
o Proficiency in Linux, Container-based virtualized deployment- e.g. Docker (AMI), ECS and ECR
• Exposure or experience in using following JAVA open source libraries,
o Spring framework (including spring cloud)
o Apache commons frameworks.
• Exposure or experience in enterprise integration patterns,
o Enterprise service bus (publish-subscribe)
o Single sign-on integration patterns.
• Excellent oral and written communication.
What will you do?
• Work with product owner, tech lead in developing key components next generation market risk platform.
• Use the best open source tools available to solve complex problem and deliver elegant solution to meet business and technical solutions.
• Produce peer reviewed quality secure software and practice automated testing for all the new code being developed.
• Produce design and solution document and review the same with various stakeholders.
How will you do?
• Uses questions and proposals to clarify the requirements.
• Demonstrates logic, reasoning and critical thinking skills in solving problems.
• As part of T-shaped agile team, be a strong individual contributor as well as team player help others in meeting scrum goals.
• Comfortable with rapid development cycles and tight schedules.
Elastic Load Balancer
Amazon Web Services
Extensible Markup Language (Xml)