To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
6740 Nancy Ridge Drive
San Diego, CA 92121
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
RemX Specialty Staffing • San Diego, CA
Posted 25 days ago
The Accounting Manager will be responsible for overseeing daily accounting operations as well as managing the accounting staff.
- Manage GL balances
- Manages and reviews the quality work in the of the general accounting staff.
- Coordinates, prepare and review monthly, quarterly and yearly balance sheet reconciliations and income statements, trend analysis, including monthly review with Controller.
- Creates and manages timely and accurate monthly closing.
- Reviews and post journal entries
- Responsible for supervising, mentoring and motivating accounting team.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or Business with major in Accounting.
- CPA a strong plus.
- 3+ years accounting experience
- Strong GAAP knowledge
- Fluent in English/Spanish
- Must have a reliable source of transportation and be able to travel.
- Experience with Accounting principles in Mexico.
- Experience managing and training accounting team
- Keen attention to detail.
- Strong organizational skills, ability to multi-task
- Proven ability to problem-solve in fast paced environment
- Experience with ERP systems.
- Working knowledge and experience with the following Microsoft Office applications; Outlook, Work & Excel.