Seeking multiple Electro-Mechanical Assemblers for 2nd shift at a manufacturing company in Elmhurst, IL. Looking for individuals with control panel experience and electric wiring background.
This is a contract to hire opportunity at a great company! For immediate consideration, please send your resume to Jenny DeMaria at Email blocked - click to apply.
Must have (Required):
- Industrial Control Panel Assembly Experience or an Electrical background
- Can build off schematics
- Building of Panel Boards
- Building with Wires
- Precise with tools and wiring
- Attention to detail
- Show up on time.
- Ability to work on your feet for 9 hours a day.
- Provides assembly and electrical wiring support for Industrial control systems.
- Ability to take a schematic/drawing and assemble an entire panel
- Perform task/duties in a timely and accurate manner.
- Follow policies, procedures and best practices.
- Have the ability to learn and take on new responsibilities as needed.
- Performs sub-panel and enclosure layout and mounting of all system hardware components in accordance with mechanical drawings.
- Performs necessary sheet metal work, utilizing tools to meet the specifications.
- Fabricate small brackets and protective covers
- Performs all system wiring as per electrical engineering drawings: schematics, wiring diagrams, and/or wire lists.
- Installs assembled sub-panels into enclosures both manually and with tools.
- Controls project materials from time of issuance to completion of the project.
- Operates nameplate, wire cutting, and wire making machines.
- Assists with test set ups and electrical interconnection of system deliverable for test purposes.
Apex is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at 844-463-6178
Assemble Mechanical Part
Assemble Mechanical Component
Study Assembly Instruction
Test Assemble Product
Based on Job Title, Location and Skills
See the next step in your career
Apply to this job.
Think you're the perfect candidate?
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Report this job
Report this Job
Once a job has been reported, we will investigate it further. If you require a response, submit your question or concern to our
Trust and Site Security Team
Job ID: 964466
privacy and protection,
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.
WHAT WE DO:
Apex Systems is a division of the 2nd largest IT staffing and services firm in North America. From consulting to staff augmentation, we connect top tech talent with great companies in all industries.
Apex earned Inavero’s Best of Staffing™ Client Diamond and Talent Awards for providing superior service to clients and job seekers, putting the company in the top 2 percent of all U.S. staffing agencies.
SUPPORTING OUR CONTRACT EMPLOYEES:
We take the time to understand a candidate’s talents and needs to ensure a good match with companies for contract, contract-to-hire, and direct hire positions. Each recruiter within Apex is focused on a specific skill area within infrastructure, applications, and project management. This focused discipline enables our local recruiters to work directly with our candidate’s and focus their talent on the right position at the right time.
WHO OUR CUSTOMERS ARE:
We serve Fortune 500, mid-market, and emerging companies from a wide variety of industries, including communications, energy, financial services, government services, healthcare, technology, and utilities.
WHERE WE ARE:
Apex has branches in over 70 locations across the U.S. and Canada and more than 1,000 employees dedicated to supporting the needs of our clients and contract team members. Visit www.apexsystems.com to find a local branch or connect with an Account Manager or Recruiter.
View the full profile