The SourceAmerica story is an inspirational one. For more than 40 years, SourceAmerica is the country’s leading source of job opportunities for people with significant disabilities. Through our network of nonprofits, we supply products and services that meet the strictest quality standards, at a competitive price, and utilize a dedicated workforce of professionals with disabilities. Learn more about us at: [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Sr Subject Matter Expert, Contract Administration and Management
SourceAmerica is looking for a talented Senior Subject Matter Expert to join its Contract Administration & Management team.
We want to add a team member who has the best opportunity for success with our organization. Here are a few experiences/skills that are ideal for our needs:
- Are you an experienced project manager who thrives in a fast-paced environment that includes multiple deliverables and tight timelines?
- Have you worked in federal or commercial contracting, enjoy and understand the FAR, and seek to apply your contract analysis skills for nonprofit organizations in a consultative environment?
- Have you led a project team (direct or indirect) to provide and facilitate successful resolution on contractual issues in challenging situations?
- Do you have a strong background in training or teaching and desire to demonstrate those skills to help others advance?
If you’ve had similar experiences or have those skill sets, please read the following summary of the requirements of this position. Please keep in mind this is a summary and an official job description will be provided to candidates at the time of their interview.
Senior Manager/Senior Subject Matter Expert (SME) responsible and accountable for development and implementation of contract administration and management policy, technical and compliance assistance, and Federal Procurement Process training.
- Serve as Senior SME in federal procurement and AbilityOne Program policies and practice, assist SourceAmerica business units, Member NPAs and Federal Agencies in coordinating and resolving contractual interpretation issues related to AbilityOne contracts
- Serve as a project manager to properly manage project elements, timelines, deliverables, and manage/triage problems in the project timeline
- Instruct contract management policy, processes, procedures, guidelines and related training
- Perform complex contract and project management activities including evaluation, analysis and interpretation of federal solicitations and contracts for compliance with the Code of Federal Regulations (CFR), Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR) and AbilityOne Program requirements
- Provide technical support and assistance related to AbilityOne contract/subcontract management and performance
- Lead multi-department projects to assist SourceAmerica departments with contract management guidance, training and implementation. Serve as the main project manager for some of these projects as assigned.
- Assist Member Non-profit Agencies (NPAs) with contract performance and administration, customer issues, field technical support and actions requiring issue resolution
- Support Cooperative Agreement objectives/requirements for Contract Management and Federal Acquisition Regulation Training
- Assist with design of contract management presentations, training modules and webinars for SourceAmerica staff members, NPA staff members and Government Agency personnel.
- Develop and conduct training in contract management and administration, contract pricing and contract quality
All SourceAmerica employees participate in the following:
- Actively participate in SourceAmerica’s Everyday Performance Management program
- Cooperate fully with meeting the requirements of the Cooperative Agreement
- Perform additional duties and participate in special projects as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant field from an accredited institution or equivalent work experience (1.5 years of work experience = 1 year of college)
- 7 years in government contracting or procurement
- 10 years in government contracting or procurement
- 5 years in the AbilityOne Program
- 5 years working for a nonprofit agency that has been a performing agency with the U.S. AbilityOne program
- Government Contracting Certification, Industry or Federal
- Ability to effectively collaborate with individuals and teams across a 400+ organization with a national footprint
- Proficiency in MS Office including Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, and Word
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to build and maintain relationships
- Strong oral and written communication skills, including grammar and proofreading skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Capable of working independently and solving problems under time pressure
- Flexible schedule and some travel required during certain time periods
- Commitment to fulfilling SourceAmerica’s mission, vision, and values
- Exhibit SourceAmerica’s STAR behaviors
- Willingness to follow SourceAmerica’s Code of Conduct
- All of these documents can be found on SourceAmerica’s intranet site: [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Sr Subject Matter Expert, Contract Administration and Management
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)