Voted one of Columbus's "Best and Brightest Companies to Work for - 2018", our client is looking to add on an experienced Senior Superintendent to their team.
With over 100 years as one of Ohio's leading contractor, this company has completed projects with some of the nation's top retailers as well as local developers. This contractor is led by a team of professionals who remain at the top of the industry in terms of experience and accreditation.
The Senior Superintendent will provide supervision for the complete daily operation of the project. The Senior Superintendent is responsible for interfacing with owners, architects, the city and subcontractors from the beginning phases of construction through turnover and closeout.
The Senior Superintendent's main focus is to manage the schedule, quality and safety in order to keep the project moving forward quickly and efficiently.
Daily responsibility as the Senior Superintendent include:
- Quality assurance and quality control
The ideal candidate for the role as a Senior Superintendent will have the following skills:
- Computer Skills:
- Microsoft Project, Suretrack, or Primavera
- Technical Skills
- Knowledge of applicable building codes and standards
- Knowledge of corporate and OSHA safety policies and emergency procedures
- Ability to read drawings and specifications, with an understanding of architectural, mechanical, and electrical drawings and how to find information
- 5+ year's construction experience
- CPR/First Aid/AED Training
Upon a job offer as a Senior Superintendent you will receive a competitive salary package including 401k, car allowance, laptop/phone, health benefits, employee golf outings, and more.
Automated External Defibrillator