To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Richmond, VA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Tenant Research Associate - Richmond, VA
CoStar Group • Richmond, VA
Posted 25 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
CoStar Group’s database is the largest centralized, real-time database of commercial real estate information available. As a Tenant Research Associate, you will be investigating and profiling companies to help owners, brokers and real estate professionals identify which companies are best suited for their buildings. CoStar Group’s research contributes to the most important segment of our economy, helping businesses open offices, stores, and warehouse and manufacturing facilities. Every day our research is helping our clients make informed investment decisions. Because of the impact our Researchers have on the economy, CoStar Group’s benefits and salaries lead the industry.
- Investigate and profile commercial tenants through phone interviews with the tenants, owners and real estate professionals
- Conduct web research to create comprehensive profiles on commercial tenants and business decision makers
- Document tenant movement within a Market
- Maintain complete and accurate Tenant rosters for Commercial buildings
- Investigate new property and tenant leads
- Document and profile corporate structures
Successful Tenant Research Associate candidates will:
- Be able to connect with people quickly and professionally
- Be curious by nature, and demonstrate the ability through investigative research
- Be persistent in the pursuit of information
- Accurately capture large data
- Have experience providing a high level of customer service
- Manage multiple responsibilities and excel in a fast-paced environment
- Be goal-oriented, competitive and motivated by success
- Associates’ degree or higher
- Permanent US work authorization
- Comprehensive training program emphasizing commercial real estate principles
- Career path that allows Researchers to manage and support over a trillion dollars of transaction activity
- Industry leading medical, dental, vision, and prescription coverage
- 401k plan with company match and an employee stock purchase plan
CoStar Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer; we maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing